View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:03 AM   #23607
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
...and each used our hanko to stamp our marriage license!
I've got one of those, with a monkey carved on top (I was born in the year of the monkey). Never considered using it to stamp our marriage licence, though I like the idea. What does yours actually say?

Regarding Valentine's Day, my wife and I do our version of Bah! Humbug! for this, I'm afraid, and completely ignore it. Not much romance in our souls, but then we've always been that way, it's not a recent thing.

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote