View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #23603
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Good morning to you, Stitchawl! And thanks very much for the reminder! I have a box of chocolates for my wife stashed out of sight ... and would almost certainly have forgotten them! (it's happened before!)
That's the exact reason I chose Valentine's Day to get married. Every store window I pass reminds me to pick up an anniversary present! I've been married too many times before and paid the price for NOT remembering anniversaries!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote