View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:36 AM   #23597
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Coffee in my cup.

Iri - nice that BF is reading. I remember when it was impossible to read in bed when the other person didn't read. Then as soon as he became a reader it was totally different; he didn't want to turn the light out until he read "just a few more pages".
Very recognizable One night he said to me: "just a couple of pages" because he'd almost finished a chapter. And then he said: "one more chapter, I want to know what happens next!" He ended up reading until well past midnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Good job! His love of reading will grow more with time, trust me. It took me years to get my husband to read, now he stays up late reading every night!

Cranberry juice in my glass!
I hope so! He used to read a lot when he was younger, so it's sort of a rediscovered passion. Of course, if he starts reading as much as I do we'll have to have even more bookcases in our new house

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
This is, of course, where the front-lit ereaders really come in handy.

Coke Zero #3 in my cup. I'm celebrating a successful telephone interview. Now I have to do as well or better in the face-to-face interview.
Good luck!

Cappuccino in my cup. Getting ready for what will hopefully be a productive day (starting to write a new research report!)
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote