View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #1762
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@nynaevelan: On the Touch & PW, this (along with the latest released version) works in tandem with ixtab's Collections Manager on the Kindle side. (And checking the 'Assume this is a Touch' option in the plugin's settings on Windows).

That means a jailbroken device, and a slightly different workflow. With my latest changes, I end up spending *less* time managing collections than on my K3 for my own workflow, with nested Collections as a nice bonus, but for more complex/different stuff, it might not be as fast/simple. (In particular, keeping a full Kindle <=> Calibre bidirectional sync can be a bit annoying. It's far easier/faster/forgiving on the Calibre => Kindle side [That doesn't mean you can't handle stuff on the Kindle, you can, but managing those completely on the Kindle side of things will probably be faster/easier]).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 10-13-2012 at 10:24 PM.