View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
mohawk
Enthusiast
mohawk began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet, Tried the Fire, Currently, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
I tried the Fire, the Nook Tablet and finally settled on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus. It's on sale for 299.00 at Best Buy right now. I paid 349.00 for it. Still a good buy at that price. I have the Kindle App and the B&N app loaded on it. I skype with it, I stream live, all the channels I used to watch on Dish network. Cancelled my Dish. The Tablet will pay for itself in another 5 months. I use overdrive and adobe and get my books from the library for free. Most of the Apps I loaded are not even available on a Nook Tab. Most of what I want to use my Tablet for isn't available on the Fire or nook. Like GPS, Skype, Blue tooth, external keyboards, etc. Time Magazine is a better read than the print edition. All the articles are there and a double tap will size the print to it's largest size to fit the screen. I also live stream directly to my large screen TV using The World Streaming TV and the Crackle app. The device is rock solid with no rooting required. Ice Cream sandwich will be updated to it around the end of march, free, from Samsung.
Really, there's no comparison.

Last edited by mohawk; 02-28-2012 at 04:03 PM.
mohawk is offline   Reply With Quote