Thread: MobileRead Discussion/Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #66
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I don't like this idea.

I have no problem with the admin casting a (single) tie breaking vote. But, IMO, there should only be one vote per member. I don't see a problem with more then 2 books in the runoff vote.

Although... is this fair for the admin, he/she may never really get to vote for what they want?
I agree with you John.

The admins vote (WT Sharpe is male, BTW), has always been reserved as the tie breaking vote, in the past. I do not think that has changed. Tom will comment if it has, however.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote