View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 07:38 AM   #90
kartu
PRS+ author
kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kartu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, 505, 600, 650, 950
Sony has great mp3 line of walkman players. It's just media normally associates "walkman" with ancient tape device and Sony didn't spend much money on advertising.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

How old is this:

http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrows...i/Requirements
Program Requirements
Windows XP / Vista 32-bit / Windows 7 RC 32-bit
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0
afc2 service installed on phone (otherwise iPhoneBrowser will not show all files)
This is normally installed as part of jailbreaking
iTunes up to version 8.2 installed and started with iPhone attached at least once

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
What's the connection with what I said? I was talking about replacing an SD card with another SD card. If you had a 4GB one for example and you think that you need more space, you could get an 8Gb (or 16, or 32, depending how much more space you need).
Sorry, I've missed the point.

Last edited by kartu; 11-12-2011 at 07:40 AM.
kartu is offline   Reply With Quote