View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #86
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
DRAG and DROP...without ITUNES...best thing about "other devices"...like my Cowon mp3 player...no need for Itunes or any special software...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Personally, I love to customize my stuff. I don't want my phone to look like every other phone. I love that I can use different launchers and all kinds of other custom things with my android. I find iPhones all look the same, which is too boring for me.

I also hate itunes. Like hate it. I want to just drag and drop. That's it.

I have a Galaxy phone and I love it. I am pretty confident that I will get another when I upgrade. I like other Android phones, but I love my Sammy more than any HTC or other android I have played with (my husband has an HTC).
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote