View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 04:24 AM   #36
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I got my first degree from the OU, though that was before the days of email and the internet. I even did some tutoring for them in the early 90s.

Carandol, if you find that your public library doesn't have all the electronic resources that you need, then it could be worth asking your university librarians how much they charge for ex-student access. And I know of a couple of people who signed up for extra-mural courses largely because they wanted to continue using the university library and computer resources.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote