View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #6
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
over 1700 errors. Notable items that are errors when browsing the code are that a number of popular python libraries like mechanize and lxml sub-modules aren't able to be linked. I've tried calling different variants of the interpreter without any luck.
Aptana / Eclipse does not know about those modules. You have two options:

1) Install each of those modules as part of your Python installation (what ever interpreter you used for the project). Meaning if you have a Python 2.7 interpreter installed, install the modules for it. Attached is a screen shot of what I mean by installed interpreter. I do other Python development so I have all of the modules installed at the system level.

2) Point the IDE to the bundled libraries within the calibre archive. They're in /Applications/calibre.app/Contents/Resources/Python. Since they're in an app bundle you will need to specify the path manually and not using the file chooser.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-04-24 at 1.43.09 PM.png
Views:	492
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	70432  
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote