View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Haha, well it is Easter after all.

Funnily enough in my Eclipse setup I have done exactly what you suggested and put all my plugins within that source control exempted "plugins" folder. And that got me (usually) the behaviour I wanted. Well until it stopped working on a bunch of files for no obvious reason I can see.

It was actually user_none who suggested that it should be possible to have the plugins in a separate folder and do something with external libraries, so I set it up that way in anticipation.

In the meantime I still have my "Eclipse" copy of the tree/setup to use - but as John reckoned the pydev stuff came from the aptana guys that he had less issues with that setup so I figured it was worth trying...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote