View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:09 AM   #12
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenemcardle View Post
Thank you MerLock. That info on getting books from Calibre into iBooks wirelesly is invaluable.
You're welcome and I agree. I use to use Stanza but switched to iBooks for its simplicity. However, I missed being able to load books into my iTouch/iPad wirelessly and was excited to see that Calibre had finally included it as a feature.

So annoying to always have to plug my devices to the computer to just get content moved over. Now all I have to do is drop my books in calibre and download them to my i-devices wirelessly.

Woo hoo!

Now if I could only do that with video.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote