View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:59 PM   #14
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post

I’m now using the ones that came with my Samsung tablet, and let me tell you what a great surprise they were, in the last year I searched for earphones that were in-ear that had the don’t tangle kind of cable and that had a control volume and worked with my ipod nano, and I couldn’t find any, and guess what, without looking I now have all the above in one. They are great for the audiobooks, I can change the volume or even pause the audiobook with the control in the cable, so when I’m in a noisy place I don’t have to search in my bag for the phone to up the volume, just have to touch the button in the cable, I especially like the stop and play button there since I can pretty much put them on and it play and I’m ready without having to touch the phone at all.

so I would recommend something like that, especially if you get interrupted frequently.
I agree. I love the Samsung earbuds. I even convenience my daughter and son-in-law to give me theirs that they weren't using so now I have a couple of backups.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote