View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 05:48 AM   #6
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
I work from home and use over the head for talking on Skype or video chat but when listening to audio books I always load the books on my ipod and never listen thru speakers. I have learned the all the different voices scare my bunnies and freaks them out. When I go workout I enjoy listening to my audio books instead of music. It is always quiet at my house unless the bunnies are thumping over something. So noise blocking earphones does not matter. Just something that works and easily portable for when I go to the gym.
KyBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote