View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 05:10 AM   #5
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
These are the next generation of a set that I bought in 2011. Dirt cheap, and I found them comfortable. I am no audiophile, I find them quite adequate.

http://smile.amazon.com/Philips-Flex...ook+headphones
I've been using the Kudo ear buds as my carry around earphones. Inexpensive(less than $20) and well made. Does a good job of blocking out the surrounding sounds, plus a lot sturdier that the better known skull candy ear buds.

I use a nice pair of noise blocking over the ear earphones at the office, but those are a lot more expensive.

At home, I just use airplay from my iPad and my stereo system. Earphones will never beat a nice stereo system with good speakers for sound quality.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote