View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I got it! Set up was easy, I have loaded my music into the music file that was there and my books are importing into Aldiko even as I type this.

I have to adapt to the way the Nexus operates as opposed to how the SGP5 does. When I plug the SGP5 into the pc I have to tell it to connect to the pc and when I'm done to disconnect.

With the Nexus I just plug it in and start dragging and dropping files. When I'm done I simply unplug it. No messages asking if I want to connect or disconnect.

I'm going to have to get a case for it.

It updated itself to JB 4.2 and loaded all of my apps that I have. This machine is pretty darn slick, I think I'm going to have fun with it!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote