View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
din155
Guru
din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.din155 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Win 10 thinkpad 8in
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Also is there a file already on the tablet for music and books or will I have to put those in myself as well.
Sorry, what do you mean by file already being there? I assume you mean folder for music and books. If you are using google music app and have some songs purchased from them, you can simply download without worrying about folder. In case you are trasferring files from your computer via USB or wifi, you may have to create a folder to transfer the files.
din155 is offline   Reply With Quote