View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 07:28 AM   #52
Snuffi
Addict
Snuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enoughSnuffi will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Pro 612, Bookeen Cybook Gen3
Here's an update which will come quite unexpectedly to most readers here (at least it was for me):
After my last complaint where I was rather harsh and doubted their claim to have sent the package almost two weeks ago I also told them that I would like for them to forward my mail to the head of customer support because I thought that they should know about the current situation.

On the same day I received an email from Laurent Picard himself, very friendly stating that he had personally checked into the issue and that the package has indeed been sent and that I should allow for up to 3 weeks for it to arrive. To say I was impressed does not quite describe my feelings. I was, honestly, still doubtful that a package can take as long as 3 weeks from Paris to Vienna (especially since my Postal Service told me that packages should take only 2-3 business days, normally) but what you say if the co-founder personally investigates the issue.

Yesterday the package finally arrived, the label proves that it was really sent nearly 3 weeks ago.

I have to admit that I am still very impressed that Mr. Picard takes such things important enough to personally interfere. I think it shows that he is keeping a very close eye on things and is very much in the thick of things. This is why I wanted everyone to know the result of my case. In my opinion one can't value it too highly if the top management is taking a personal interest and - more even - an active part in the daily work and I think that bodes very well for the future of Bookeen.

I am certain that the current difficult situation is being worked on and Bookeen is very interested in keeping their customers happy.
Snuffi is offline   Reply With Quote