View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 09:20 PM   #1
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
FREE/BARGAIN - General Fiction, Literature - 2014

I haven't seen a thread in which to point out deals, freebies, and resources that fit in this category (whose title I swiped from BN.com), so I've taking the liberty of starting one. However, if any MR mods believe there's already an appropriate thread for such titles, then please redirect these posts.

As with the other threads in the "Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion) forum: please don't post any self-published books*, and please do a search before posting to avoid duplicates.

In case no retailer is specifically mentioned in a post, it is safe to assume it's for Amazon US.

Be aware that many freebies are only free for a day, so grab them fast!

*Unless you have read them yourself, think they are excellent, and you're not connected to the author in any way.

HELP! I should have titled this new thread "Free and Bargain People & Cultures - Fiction", and don't know how to correct the thread title. I'd be grateful if someone would either change it for me or (teach me to fish and) tell me how to do so. (I've reported this post.)

Last edited by Froide; 06-24-2014 at 09:31 PM.