View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #12
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Specs at last...

Highly highly disappointing storage. with the whole - everyone lives next to a wifi-hotsport philosophy. Boo on that.

Why is a "Patented" built in light supposed to be more attractive? or even to do with the Technical Specs? "Patented", whoppiedoo. Make it stay on for twice as long as someone elses THEN crow about it.

Not just because you filed some bits of paper. "Patented" Near -identical technology.

"The Light" - in a box. Breakthough.

Much worse than I feared overally too.

no new connectivity. how easy would it be to provide the right usb drivers? not hard.

4 Bpp framebuffer. That's a step back, not forward.
No doubt they have skimped on the video driver development again then.
It's going to really hurt our chances of porting games natively.

Not to mention annoy Geekmaster immensely

Oh well. I suppose I might get one anyway.
Worse is not better at any price.

Whiter screen, "whoopie doo", write some proper video drivers then.

But I sadly will cast my vote as a "What were they thinking?"

thanks for all your thoughts.
Sad now.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_060.png
Views:	452
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	91925  

Last edited by twobob; 09-06-2012 at 07:10 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote