View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #598
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I like the red ribbon for the wish list. It lets me know the title is already in my wish list when I'm just browsing (with multiple libraries, I don't always remember what I've wished for ). It shows me if it's available for checkout, but no info on how many are waiting if it's a hold title (which I would have included if I'd been the designer).

I still have one library that hasn't made the switch, but the dumb banner is back so I'm resigned to my fate.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote