View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:17 AM   #23297
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
I would like to try diving some day. Snorkeling in the Caribbean was fun... but it is freaking HARD to swim down in that salty water, and you can not get that far before you need turn around for air. I know that is not really the point of snorkeling... but I saw stuff below I wanted a better look at! LOL
Exactly WHY I learned to dive. I went snorkeling on a dive boat off coast of Malaysia 25 years ago... watched divers going down n stying dwn got envious n signed up for lessons soon as boat got back to shop. If you can swim n you can breath, you can dive. I go so jazzed I kept taking more and more cert classes every vacation. Now hold Rescue Diver, Dive Master, n Master Scuba Diver, plus a dozen other specialty certs It's 2nd most fun thing to do with your clothes off.
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote