View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #9
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@JSWolf: If you cant help, kindly dont post.

@Josieb1: As Jeff told you, use the option under structure detection, it will prevent calibre from inserting page breaks before heading elements.
Thank you Kovid (and Jeff for the earlier suggestion) my friend is getting someone else to look at it who is more familiar with creating ebooks as I really only do them for myself.

I will try the option under structure detection just to see if that works. Another idea I had was to create the title as a jpeg and insert that, something I know a lot of independent publishers do.

I appreciate all your help, thank you.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote