View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #160
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartgenes View Post
Amending the .ini to this

[Actions]

## Launch the Gameboy Emulator
G B = !PATH=$PATH:/mnt/us/fbgnuboy/rungame.sh

I do now get a success message. But no gnuboy yet..

Why in the /mnt/us/usr/bin ? Thought that you said everything could go in /mnt/us/fbgnuboy if I wanted..
The PATH variable should be a list of colon separated directory paths.

I.E: remove the name of the executable script file from the path list (you are probably missing a space between the new PATH assignment and the executable name above).

The "/mnt/us" path prefix is forced upon us by the file system layout that Amazon uses.
It is also the "root" of that part seen over the USB cable in storage device mode.
The "/usr/bin" is the File System Standard place for user binaries under Linux.
Using "/<application name>" rather than "/usr/bin" is the common MicroSoft usage under Windows.

Either will work (presuming you set the corresponding PATH list entry).
At least until you have an application that uses shared libraries.

Last edited by knc1; 11-25-2012 at 10:57 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote