View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
This is a relief. My husband and I are voracious readers - my 11 year-old hates to read. And I was nervous seeing all the people on the train who AREN'T reading (I am a glass half-full person). I haven't noticed a change, because my head is always in a book (as my mother used to say, thinking that was an insult!)
Mine, too! Although it was my nose, and my mom always had hers stuck in one, too, so I'm not sure where she thought the insult was coming from.

But I have such an odd family, you can't imagine.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote