View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #75
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
No, you can't suppress those page numbers. They are shown automatically by the mobile edition of Adobe Digital Editions on the PRS-505.
Hmm... that's a decidedly odd feature to have. Especially when it isn't switchable.

Quote:
The ADE version used on the PRS-505 doesn't support full justification. Newer versions would be able to do that but Sony hasn't published a firmware update yet.
If I'm reading the device properly, my firmware is 1.1.01.25200.

So... the ePub-formatted files are using a separate rendering engine?

Crud... after getting the fonts to actually work, too. I am experiencing an Epic Fail in getting fonts recognized with LRF.

I guess I'll go back to trying to get the fonts to work in the LRF files.

Thanks for the quick reply.

-Joe
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote