View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:51 AM   #74
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
The font selection seems to be working in the ePub conversion on my squeaky-new 505, but I do wonder about those little page numbers I'm seeing on the conversions. Can they be suppressed in the conversion process?
No, you can't suppress those page numbers. They are shown automatically by the mobile edition of Adobe Digital Editions on the PRS-505.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
Also, my source files started out life as HTML with JUSTIFIED DIVs. The ePub is displaying ragged-right, regardless if I keep the TEXT-ALIGN attribute in the override CSS.
The ADE version used on the PRS-505 doesn't support full justification. Newer versions would be able to do that but Sony hasn't published a firmware update yet.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote