View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:05 AM   #73
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
I think the Droid Serif font looks nice, but is a bit densely packed for my taste. I'll try and use the Droid Sans just in case it's more spaced. In the meantime, I'll stick to Caecilia.

Cheers, and thanks for the help !
David.
Thanks for the file.

I have been having zero luck getting fonts to work with the LRF conversion in Calibre.

I based my own font selections (Trebucet, of all things) on your Droid file.

The font selection seems to be working in the ePub conversion on my squeaky-new 505, but I do wonder about those little page numbers I'm seeing on the conversions. Can they be suppressed in the conversion process?

Also, my source files started out life as HTML with JUSTIFIED DIVs. The ePub is displaying ragged-right, regardless if I keep the TEXT-ALIGN attribute in the override CSS.

Any thoughts on that?

Anyone?

(If this is something obvious, write it off to a 505 Noob. )

Thanks.

-Joe
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote