View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #69
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierron View Post
Well, no need to worry, the font files worked after patching the CSS just a bit.

Here is the promised package, and I can guarantee that it works : I tried it myself...

Attachment 30889

I think the Droid Serif font looks nice, but is a bit densely packed for my taste. I'll try and use the Droid Sans just in case it's more spaced. In the meantime, I'll stick to Caecilia.

Cheers, and thanks for the help !
David.
You can use the line height CSS command to space the lines better. I'm using 115% for when I do use Droid Serif.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote