View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #56
Carmelreader
Groupie
Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, kindle HDX 8.9, ipad pro, ipad mini 2, Voyage, Oasis 2
It's funny how I see people bashing Apple products at every launch but people keep buying them, regardless of their prices.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And I can't wait to get the new mini. I have both an iPad 3 and the current mini and have been waiting for today. Both the air and mini 2 look wonderful! I personally find the android tablets awkward in design and functionality. That is only for me and my opinion. I think it is great there are so many choices for people who have different opinions and like the androids. Variety is great.
Carmelreader is offline   Reply With Quote