View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #50
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Totally irrelevant numbers, because I wasn't comparing previous generation
How that can be irrelevant?

The iPad mini was announced just today. How are we going to provide or compare sales numbers if it's not even available for sale yet.

I am giving you sales numbers of the previous Nexus 7 model and the previous iPad mini numbers, that looks very relevant to me. And it shows that in terms of small tablets (7 to 8 inches in size) and Apple vs Asus Nexus, Apple sold more.

What will happen next? I do agree with you, time will tell... but I guess that Thanks Giving will be a good "barometer" for that. We will see if people start to avoid Apple products altogether or if the long line of people waiting outside of Best Buy to get an iPad means something to you and others ...

Time will tell ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote