View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:32 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
I think we can agree that we disagree on this issue

And no, I don't read everything before them, My kids are now 18 and 20 years old. And I guess I have always believed in what did not kill them made them stronger sort of thing.

And they turned out pretty ok (I think). And I supose we may have a more relaxed kind of view on things like that in Sweden, after all. We have no "ban" on what is apropriate to send before a certain time of the day. It's up to parents to decide what you will allow your children to watch or not. Well, come to think of it, I don't think TV is allowed to air programmes with extreme violence included before 9 in the evening, but thats about it. Noone would be very upset if the swedish equivalent of the word twat was mentioned before that time.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote