View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #5
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
About half the time, when i press the aA icon (or is it Aa?), the icon darkens to show that it's selected, but I don't get the fonts menu, either at all or it takes quite awhile (several seconds) to display.
I have a similar problem although mine is random and not specific to the font button. Also mine happens less than half the time and mine isn't jail broken. It seems that if you tap and hold it for too long, you would have this problem. Just make sure you tap it hard and instantly lift your finger, you would less likely have this problem. Cleaning the screen with a laptop cleaner seems to help it too.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote