View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #21774
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
My hubby has had a less than thrilling year health-wise.

Christmas Day. He felt awful, and ofcourse his doctor and all of his cohorts have absconded to holiday till the 7th of January. Our local hospital diagnosed "water on the lungs" and he was given every test imaginable, given treatment and was allowed home. Naturally he was worried and came out in extremely painful Shingles.

That's where we are now on the *health-map*. Antibiotics, lotions, and lots of sleep.

What a year we have had. I am sure that 2013 is going to have a brighter outlook, and I am grateful that I haven't succumbed to any illnesses and was able to look after him.

May all of you keep healthy, happy and safe for the coming year.

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote