View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 07:11 AM   #490
NuPogodi
Connoisseur
NuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the endNuPogodi knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle 3, Tolino Shine, Kobo Glo
Without this fix, the font selection procedure (4th in a raw) just crashed kpdf so i could immediately restart it. Your fix seems to help avoiding immediate crash, but... after several cfont-changes (4 or 5) each next call of the 'Font Menu' was just slower, much slower and even slooower... finally, my K3 became totally frozen (or i need a patience exceeding 3-4 minutes) so that i've had no other choice except for rebooting K3 with a slider. I've tried this method to freeze the device at least twice - both times successfully. Well, I#ve tested it mostly for curiosity, since no one needs to select fonts 5-6 times in a raw.
NuPogodi is offline   Reply With Quote