View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #314
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Hm. What do I need to do to get new chapters (separate XHTML files within an EPUB) to break to a new page and to show a proper margin? I tried using an epub.css file, and I was able to put a margin between one chapter and the last, but now there isn't any break between the two files—the new chapter just starts on the same screen as the old one. What can I do about that?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote