View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #313
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by apos View Post
I have a question. Since I only have a PB912, could someone tell me, if the filetype association will be configured generally with the extensions.cfg? Or is this configured otherwise e.g. on PB360 or the Android devices?

Background: I like to mage an extra page for the extensions.cfg and generally for installing apps.
On the PB360 extensions.cfg controls which apps open a given file type and the order in which the options are listed in the "open with" menu. And, the first listed becomes the default for a straight "open".
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote