View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:09 AM   #72
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanette View Post
As little as I use my phone, I spend about $20 every 90 days.

I have Virgin Mobile pre-paid, no data plan (although my phone claims to be able to do it, the screen's too small for that to be useful). I did splurge on a phone with a full keyboard because DH prefers to communicate by text message when we're not in the same place, being a bit of a phone-phobe, and typing texts on the number pad drives me up the wall.
You're in!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote