View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #49
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
I'm quite positive that it's not made by Netronix, either.
I'm quite curious as to why you are positive is not made by Netronix. I have an E-Slick and a Gen3, and the layout of all the keys, USB port and SD port are all identical among the three.

It does have a new case which looks better (IMO) and feels sturdier (aluminum reinforced), but it won't be as easy to open up to look at the circuit board - the real evidence one way or the other.

The software uses ADE, but is otherwise different from any other Netronix-built device, AFAIK. That seems to be a KOBO effort.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote