View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 01:23 PM   #297
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
this always happens to me, i'm on a roll giving out karma and the system tells me to stop, says i've given out my limit for the day, i miss a bunch of days and it still only lets me give so much a day, could i build up karma, like vacation time and carry so much unused karma over to another day, vacation maxes out at 2 weeks here or 10 days carry over, maybe two days carry over for a max of 30 karmas in a day, or if we reduce the karma given for a post still be able to spread more karma, like if i can give 100 per post and just give 50 per post i could karma 20 posts to get to my full 1000 karma distribution
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote