View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 12:30 AM   #1361
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
maybe a cast of characters cheat sheet can be added. after all, how many people who do't hang out in the lounge are going to figure out who joyous_cowpat is (even though that was BRILLIANT!)
It didn't take me too long to figure that one out, but I like a good novel that makes you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
And I was so proud of that one! You try to find a humorous variant of happy_terd!
As you should be!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote