Thread: Track replies
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
For me, the system keeps track of my last post read on any thread. There are indicators in the New Subscribed Threads and View all Subscribed Threads in my User CP. By hovering over this indicator, you will see that you can be directed to the first unread post in that thread.

I've attached some examples of where I can look for new posts. These indicators are also in your New Posts and at the forum level, placed just before the thread title.

Is this what you need?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NewPost1.JPG
Views:	443
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	49344   Click image for larger version

Name:	NewPosts2.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	49345  
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote