View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #795
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by user743 View Post
it doesn't change the fact that the title was cut in half in the newer version.

I dont see the connection with the settings for -crgh. unless it also sets the with in between two columns. (if so it should be two different commands.)

(BTW i only noticed it because i had (and still have) this problem so i was trying to see what you did diffrenet)
You're right--it wasn't -crgh. It was -cg. Put -cg 0.2 into the "additional options" box in the GUI. Sorry about that.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote