View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 11:18 AM   #107
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I would like to be able to use it on my iPad 1.
Hello,
Unfortunately you will not be able to run v7.0 of the application on your iPad 1st generation. v7.0 of the application requires iOS 7 (or later), which is not supported on the iPad 1st Generation, I believe the maximum iOS version supported by the 1st Generation iPad is 5.1.1

I believe the latest version of the app you could upgrade / install would be v6.0, as that supports iOS 5.0 or later. Version 6.1 and 6.2 of the app require iOS 6.1 or later.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote