View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:02 AM   #403
ext233
Enthusiast
ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'ext233 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ext233 View Post
i have a japanese PW that automatically updated itself to 5.3.3, and now my custom screensavers aren't showing up anymore! i'm not even sure if the jailbreak itself survived or not.

i tried flashing the two latest .bin files from the first post and got error messages with both of them.

my custom screensaver files are definitely still on the device, though. what should i do?
tried flashing again and this time they worked and the screensavers hack was reincarnated. didn't have to reload my images either.

thanks all!
ext233 is offline   Reply With Quote