View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #38
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser06 View Post
I dont know how many sites would keep speculating mentioning an "anonymous" highly placed source spilling the beans. this article seems legit though and I hope that they do come out with a light on screen that would not make it less contrasty... At least that way we can hope for a color eink kindle next year since there would be nothing more to do in existent (already perfected except 256 bit greyscale) pearl screen..
256-bit greyscale? That seems a little improbable; I don't believe I've ever seen a display which has more than an 8-bit greyscale display. There would seem little point; it's estimated that the human eye can only discern around 200 shades of grey.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote