View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the fictional part before the actual story started, and the story itself. The part about the Morgenstern Library and Stephen King left me scratching my head a little bit; Knowing that it was fictional, and not being able to separate fact from fiction, I didn't really see a point in including Stephen King in the narrative (it seemed to pull me out of the story somewhat).

Having seen the movie first, I also liked how the "Life is pain ..." was kept in the movie and used by Wesley instead of his parents. I can imagine how a writer would want to keep that line.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote