View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:29 AM   #581
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I've had the email from B&N saying I've opened an account with them, and also one that I've signed to have my bookshelf transferred. But nothing about passwords and such like as mentioned in the email. (nor did I have to add credit card details I doubt I would have bought much from them, but they've lost a potential customer (although it isn't the end of the month - yet! ).
Just popped into Fictionwise to see what was on offer. I can buy all the 'multiformat' books on BN (so the messages alongside each book says). However Nook.co.uk has a grand total of "We found 103 results" (where results = books !)

Do Barnes&Noble have an outlet we in the UK can use. I notice Barnesandnoble.COM has a credit card slot, one can add to accounts.

Confused .... Geographical Restrictions spring to mind.... Is this why there's a delay in transfer ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote