View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:42 PM   #49
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I would like to see the recently added sort in the book list as well in as the collections. Then the recentlly read list might be able to be sorted by recently read instead of added books pushing the actual recently read books down the list. Knuth would be most dismayed

Due to the fact that there is a recently added sort in the collections, I think that the Kobo programmer just became confused and forgot what he did with it and will someday remember and all will be well.

As to the front page cover icons, why not reserve one for the book you are reading. There are still four more to put the newly added books into. I wouldn't care if it was the biggest one or the smallest one as long as it was consistent. And it may actually be detrimental to Kobe book sales to wipe the current read from the home screen. Some may avoid buying a book or five until the have finished one or all that they already own.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote