Thread: Literary Lottery • August 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Mansfield Park it is! I'll start the discussion thread soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I have a few possibilities in mind, and I'll probably post the choice tomorrow and Sun surfer can rule on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Do we wait for sun surfer's ruling on this?

Or can I get going?
fantasyfan, I wasn't worried about what any of you would've picked, and issybird, you can get going on it! The confirmation is really only just a fail-safe now that we don't vote on the lottery pick anymore, to prevent say 50 Shades of Grey somehow being chosen. (although that would be quite a discussion )
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote